Law Office of Manuel E. Solis, PC seeks an accountant.
- Prepare monthly income statement and balance sheet.
- Maintain and continuously improve the current accounting information system to document and analyze financial transactions and make appropriate journal entries.
- Prepare and review account payable, account receivable, payroll, invoices, cash receipt and other accounting documents for accuracy and completeness; do cash reconciliation between financial statement and bank account and resolve any discrepancy.
- Establish and maintain a firm-wide internal control system to assure the reliability and accuracy of the accounting reporting system.
- Prepare budget and analyze the variance between budget and actual expenditure; and make recommendations to reduce the variance.
- Explain accounting policies to staff and clients.
- Interact with external auditors and tax preparers in auditing and tax filing.
- Associate’s degree, 6 months’ experience required.
Please fax resume to (713) 583-9749